Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Beginning

Tuesday, May 19, 2015
The Spring Season is coming to a swift end and all of our sites are preparing for SCORES Week, a celebration of another successful school year of programming, of friendships made, of imaginations nurtured. I ,for one, love being a part of this program. I love being able to contribute to a cause I know to be worthy. I love debating ideas with the staff, exploring with new techniques with the coaches, and learning from the kids. In spite of the harshness found in the world, I get a daily reminder that the way to joy is paved with smiles. We have great people working with us, coaches who understand what it is to be good people. We do good work here. We build lasting relationships. We care.

Go team,
Armond Richards
Program Director

0 comments:

Post a Comment