Monday, January 13, 2014

Feels Good To Be Back

Monday, January 13, 2014

     Good Morning/Afternoon everybody! I hope everybody's holidays went well and received some well deserved rest. We all here at the office wish everybody a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
     As our students return to class today we are eager to reunite with them and see how things are going. I, personally, can't wait to hear about how they spent their winter break. 
     Moving forward with some interesting dates, America SCORES LA will return to Braddock Elementary and Palms Elementary on March 19th, 2014, the date for the Poetry SLAM still isn't 100% fixed but seems to be within last weeks of march and the beginning weeks of April, and the JAMBOREE as well hasn't been set in stone but I will keep you all updated once I figure out the dates.
     I never thought I'd be this excited to go back to school in my life!
     Alright, I have to return to my duties here in the office or else Armond will start nagging at me. I wish everybody a great day and hope nothing but the best for you and your loved ones. 

-Coach Nahoul

0 comments:

Post a Comment