Thursday, August 15, 2013

Two Days Down

Thursday, August 15, 2013
The school year is officially underway as we make preparations for our third day of programming at Charnock Elementary. As a coach for Charnock for the last 4 years, it is always a good and rejuvenating moment when I see how much the kids have grown over the summer. Between the smiles, the reunions with old friends, and their excitement to see returning coaches, I am blissfully aware of how much I love my job. Working with kids is never an easy job, but LA Scores kids often prove themselves to be exceptions to the rule. If I were to predict the success of the year based on the first two days, I would conclude that this promises to be one of the best years America Scores LA will have. I look forward to all the adventures I'm sure will come our way. I will leave you with a ferocious pic of Jonny The Shark. Coach Armond out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment