Monday, August 12, 2013

Nahoul Gonzalez; Thee one and only

Monday, August 12, 2013
     Good morning everybody, my name is Nahoul Gonzalez and I'm extremely excited to let you know that I will continue my contribution to LA Scores by working along side the amazing Dre, David, and, not so awesome, Armond. (don't tell him I said that) I was offered an opportunity to work along side them in the LA Scores office as a member of Coach Across America.

     Just a little background info for everybody, I am a graduate from Hamilton High School and currently am a college student with aspirations of becoming a professional athlete. I am currently enrolled at Santa Monica College as a junior. My current goal, academic wise, is to transfer out to a four-year university with an Associates degree. I plan on being an Athletic Trainer and a Physical Therapist as well. My mind is set and what I've decided on pursuing is what I will reach.

     Aside from school, most know me as a soccer player. I played for Hamilton my sophomore, junior and senior year as defender and as a midfielder. My senior year I was selected to be the captain of the soccer team. Then came college, I tried out and made the Santa Monica Corsairs soccer team the past fall semester as a defender and midfielder. The highlight of my career would probably be the two week trip to Brazil; I was training with a professional soccer team from Brazil, Atlético Paranaense. As of Right now I am playing on a premier team in South Gate, we're in the UPSL league and finished second this past season.
     
     I was a former coach at Charnock Elementary but my studies got in the way and I had to step back from it. Luckily, I was able to stay around as a substitute coach and help out during game day which felt great knowing I wasn't completely out of the program. 

     That's a simple background as to who I am and what I have planned for the future. I look forward to helping out the program as much as I can. Soooooooo yea.. haha I wont keep you guys and gals anymore. Have a great day. Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment