Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New People at LA Scores!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hi, my name is Natalie and I started working at LA Scores this past Monday as an AmeriCorps Vista. Here’s a little bit about me: I grew up in Lakewood (near Long Beach). In high school I played softball and ran cross country, and during the off-seasons and summers I worked in the games department of Knott’s Berry Farm, mostly in laser tag. After high school I went to UC Santa Barbara where I studied linguistics and French. I spent my junior year abroad in Budapest, Hungary, and interned for a few months in a refugee rights NGO while I was there. I came back for my senior year and graduated in June 2009.

I’m really excited to be with LA Scores and look forward to meeting everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Natalie and Lauren, welcome aboard and best of luck in the coming season of the program. Everyone who cares about LA SCORES is delighted to have you as part of the team and look forward to seeing your contributions make a difference in the lives of many kids and their families in the community.

All the best,

Alex Soschin (former ED)

Post a Comment