Thursday, June 18, 2015

An Introduction of Our Newest Intern, Gordon Bylsma

Thursday, June 18, 2015


Hello America Scores LA Family,

My name is Gordon Bylsma, I am currently 19 years old and I attend Syracuse University in New York. I recently joined the America Scores LA team and cannot be more excited to start working this summer! Having grown up in Los Angeles, soccer has always been a large part of my life. Simply put, I love the game. I played on my varsity team in high school, my colleges’ club soccer team last year, and I am currently a manager for our Division-1, ACC varsity squad. Aside from my passion for soccer, I have always looked for ways to get involved and improve my local community. For the past four years I have been heavily involved in another local program called Camp Harmony, which recommended that I check out this great organization named America Scores LA. After researching America Scores LA and its mission, I knew this was the perfect place to blend my passions together. I am looking forward to a great summer and getting a chance to meet all of you!


Best,
Gordon

0 comments:

Post a Comment