Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mayhem

Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Mayhem is the only word I can think of to describe the current turbulence in the school system. Suddenly, there is a severe lack of trust in our teachers because of the severe betrayals of a few. First, and most importantly, I do not have the answer. Mainly because I have no idea how deep the problem goes. Is it a national issue? State? Local? Should the Arne Duncan (the current Secretary of Education) completely raze the institutions that seem to be failing the children? Should only the individuals who corrupt our most precious resource be held accountable or should the blame reach higher? I dont have the answers. The only thing I can do is come to work every day and be better than I was yesterday, and hope. I hope that there all still enough good people out there who are not only capable of teaching, but are also willing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment